We ARE ready for the Seventh annual Texas Ranger Day!
Celebrate Burton’s history from Noon to 5PM with :
- tasty food at the Annie Maud Avis Memorial Fajita and Bean cook-off (click for info)
- live action re-enactments by the Old West Rangers
- folk life & kids activities (click for info)
- silent auction
- tour historic Railroad Depot, Burton Farmer's Cotton Gin & Mt. Zion Chapel/Cemetery
- DJ music with the Kountry Chick.
Proceeds will RESTORE our second historic site, the Mt. Zion Historical Chapel.
Click here for event poster!